If you’re a Store To Door client or volunteer, you’ve already heard the news or seen the catalog. Starting last week, clients began receiving new catalogs to help improve the shopping and ordering experience. All of our clients’ most popular items are listed in this conveniently organized, printed format. The new catalog-based ordering will–
- Help clients keep track what items needed between ordering days
- Reduce errors in ordering and delivery
- End calls from the store when items are out of stock
- Help maintain a list of products you order regularly
- Eliminate the need to rely on newspaper ads for food planning
- Allow clients and order takers to work from the same selections when ordering over the phone
Clients will continue to automatically receive Cub coupon and sale prices and can use manufacturer coupons for items in the catalog. Although the catalog does not contain every item that Cub carries, new items will be added regularly when there is enough customer demand. Both name brand and store brand options are available for items whenever possible. The new catalog order system goes into effect after July 4th. You can view a PDF of the entire catalog by clicking here.