We are pleased to announce that in addition to continuing to improve our grocery and delivery services we will expand under the name of Help At Your Door, to include a variety of unique new services, available to you beginning in January 2017.
A few of our exciting new Help At Your Door services include:
- Handyman Services, with the purpose of making your home safer. Our “fix-it-all” services will feature an extensive list of home risk repairs, including items such as replacing batteries, light bulbs and screens, hanging pictures or curtains, and installing railings, grab bars, wheel chair ramps, summer screens, storm windows, etc.
- Home and Companion Care Services. Sometimes it is nice to know that there is someone that will be stopping in to check on you from time to time. With our home and companion care services, we will offer meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands and of course companionship.
- Transportation Services, coming soon!
Additionally, we now have our new 2017 product catalog available.
In your Store To Door Services product catalog, you will find thousands of grocery items listed in a conveniently-organized, easy-to-use list. This catalog will:
- Help you keep track of what items you need between ordering days
- Help maintain a list of products you order regularly
- Allow you and your order taker to work from the same list when ordering over the phone.
- Help you identify newly added items with a designation of *New*.
You will continue to automatically receive Cub coupon and sale prices on items in the catalog. If items are out of stock, you can indicate whether you want your shopper to substitute similar items of equal or lower price. Please check with your order taker for any monthly specials that might be available.