Store To Door is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of donors. To that end, the following policy is in place to ensure all contributors that donor information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with a third party.
The purpose of this policy is to provide specific information about the types of donor information that is collected by Store To Door, how that information is used and, most importantly, how that information is safeguarded for your protection.
The types of donor information collected and maintained are:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number and email address, referral information (where appropriate);
- Payment and billing address if different from address above;
- Information or notes entered as relationship develops: Questions, comments, suggestions;
- Preferences or restrictions regarding print, phone and electronic communications.
How Store To Door uses donor information:
- To keep donors apprised of the services provided and to encourage sharing of information about Store To Door with the goal of alerting seniors to the existence of the service;
- To solicit volunteer support from donors or from those in the donor’s circle of friends;
- To ask for ongoing financial support for Store To Door’s work.
No sharing of personal information. Store To Door will not sell, rent or lease personal donor information to other organizations. The identity of all donors is kept confidential. Use of donor information is limited to the internal purposes of Store To Door and only to fulfill the mission of Store To Door.
Remove from mailing list. To have contact information removed from mailing lists, or to provide comments or ask questions, please contact Store To Door at 651-642-1892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.