United Way Giving
- You may designate all or part of your United Way contribution to any qualified nonprofit organization as defined in section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
- Designations need to be made and submitted at the time of the pledge.
- Complete information, including the agency name, address, city and state, is required to ensure that a designated gift is correctly processed. Please use:
Store To Door
1935 West County Road B2 Ste 250
Roseville, MN 55113
- No numeric agency code is required.
- Unless anonymity is requested, donor names and gift details are forwarded to designated agencies, but sometimes a donor’s employer doesn’t provide detailed gift information.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
If you or a family member are a federal or postal employee or military personnel, you can support Store To Door through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
CFC is the country’s largest workplace charitable giving campaign. Look for Store To Door in the annual CFC giving brochure when this year’s campaign launches. Visit the regional CFC website (counties in Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) at northernlightscfc.org for more information and the link to online pledging.
Store To Door’s five digit CFC code is: 47338.