“Your outfit is just incredible. I live four hours away, and it’s made both my mother and me have peace of mind.” — Eileen, a long-distance caregiver
Do you need an extra hand?
Store To Door clients are seniors who live on their own but are unable to shop for and bring home groceries and other household essentials. Our bi-weekly grocery ordering and delivery service enables aging adults to remain independent in their own homes.
Here’s why our clients love Store To Door:
- Easy: A volunteer calls to take your order. Volunteers shop the order, and a paid, delivery person brings your groceries, paper goods, cleaning supplies and other bulky items right into your kitchen.
- Choice: You can choose from a large number of grocery and essential household items sold at your local grocery store.
- Personal: You get to know your regular order taker and delivery person, and they and the shoppers get to know you and your preferences.
- Affordable: You automatically receive sales prices on all items. As a nonprofit, we base the amount of your service fee on your income level.
- Caring: Our mission-driven volunteers and staff are friendly and care deeply about your well-being. They look forward to checking in with you every other week, helping you remain in your own home.
Is Store To Door Right for You or Someone You Know?
Last year 99% of our clients said they would recommend Store To Door to others!
If you or someone you know may benefit from Store To Door, let’s talk. We’re ready to help Twin Cities seniors maintain their independence, security and quality of life in their own homes.